When I was in elementary school, there was a reading program supported by Pizza Hut called ‘Book-it’. Basically the premise was that you would read a certain amount of books and would win a free pizza. Of course at the end of this I won’t be getting a free pizza, but its become my name for any sort of reading goal since then.
This blog has several book reviews done in the course of attaining my book-it goals. This year, my goal is 50 books (1 book per week). I will try and put all the reviews on this page so you can find and read them, as well as help me keep track of how far to my goal.
You can also find these by the tags bookit, bookit 2019 (or year of choice), book reviews and books.
- Drums of Autumn – Diana Gabaldon (1/2)
- Audrey and the Hero Upstairs – R. Linda (1/2)
- Christina & The Rebel Affair – R. Linda (1/18)
- Truth or Dare – Madeleine Labatin (1/18)
- Kiss and Make Up – Madeleine Labatin (1/18)
- Perfectly Clueless – Madeleine Labatin (1/18)
Last updated 1/20/2019