When I was in elementary school, there was a reading program supported by Pizza Hut called ‘Book-it’. Basically the premise was that you would read a certain amount of books and would win a free pizza. Of course at the end of this I won’t be getting a free pizza, but its become my name for any sort of reading goal since then.
This blog has several book reviews done in the course of attaining my book-it goals. This year, my goal is 52 books (1 book per week). I will try and put all the reviews on this page so you can find and read them, as well as help me keep track of how far to my goal.
You can also find these by the tags bookit, bookit 2018 (or year of choice), book reviews and books
- The Last in Love – Terri Osburn
- The Wedding Chapel – Rachel Hauck
- The Wedding Dress – Rachel Hauck
- Marriage Wanted – Debbie Macomber
- My Hero – Debbie Macomber
- Brown Eyed Girl -Lisa Kleypas
- Sugar Daddy – Lisa Kleypas
- Blue-Eyed Devil – Lisa Kleypas
- Smooth Talking Stranger – Lisa Kleypas
- Love Bites -Amanda Lanclos and Skye Turner